Posted on: Tuesday 21 October 2014

Autumn Favourites


The crispy leaves, pumpkins, wooly knits, berry lips and oversized jumpers - it's Autumn again! 
Autumn is my favourite part of the year, I love being cosy and warm twenty four seven so that's probably why I love this season so much. Also my birthday is on Halloween, obviously the coolest day of the year!




Anyway, let's get into my favourite things this Autumn.

I'm normally an earl grey kinda gal, but once the cold weather comes out, I'm all about the Liquorice and Peppermint tea. I'm not usually a fan of liquorice, but this doesn't taste of it what-so-ever. It's a beautiful twangy peppermint flavour, perfect for evenings in and cuddling up by the fireplace.

MAC Lipstick in Amplified
This has to be my most loved MAC lippy - a beautiful dark berry colour! Sadly I could no longer find it on the MAC website, so I'm wondering if it was limited edition? Also, I don't have much of it left, so I will be treasuring this and keeping for special occasions!

ESSIE Nail Varnish in Eternal Optimist
I decided to get a shade that I wouldn't normally go for, and so this pinky-peachy colour caught my eye. And I know this isn't a typical 'Autumn shade' but it's really pretty and I've been wearing it non-stop this month!

NARS Blush in the Douceur shade
A classic for the season, of course it's the Douceur NARS blush. It's a soft pink-brown colour and looks very natural on the skin. Pair's up really nicely with my favourite MAC lippy, Amplified. And, if you're going all out, put on ESSIE's Eternal Optimist on the nails, and wallah - natural autumnal queen!

Tatty Devine Tortoiseshell Mexican Embroidery Necklace
Ah, my beautiful TD tortoiseshell necklace! This has to be one of my favourite necklace's that I own (I know I say that a lot but it's true!) and now that it's colder, I can whack out my knitwear and show off this little beauty.
Unfortunately, they no longer sell the Mexican Embroidery Necklace in Tortoiseshell, however they do have it in 'Autumn Berries' this year.  

Tatty Devine Cuckoo Clock Brooch
I know, I know, another Tatty Devine piece, but this was my anniversary gift from Joe this year, and it runs along nicely with the autumnal theme. As mentioned on the website, the brooch depicts an Autumnal woodland scene where time ticks by as a pair of cute squirrels perch on chopped logs. Two tiny acorns swing on golden chain pendulums, the finding touch to this cute chalet brooch. Aww.

Air Wick Candle in Spiced Apple & Snowy Mountains
*sniffs* This is the nicest smelling candle EVER, it actually smells incredible! I wish you guys could actually smell this on the screen - wouldn't that be cool. Maybe that will happen in the future - smelling products on computer screens!  I'm waffling... Anyway, it reminds me of a cinnamon christmasy scent, very warming and makes you feel happy inside!

I'd love to know some of your Autumn favourites! Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment