Posted on: Tuesday 24 November 2015

Beauty Blogger Awards at Olympia | NYX Goody Bag



A little while back I got the pleasure to work at the Beauty Blogger Awards held at Olympia Beauty. Being someone who works in the beauty industry as well as blogging in my spare time I really enjoyed experiencing my first big beauty event from both a working point of view and as a blogger. 

On my lunch break, I popped around a few of the stalls in the V.I.P 'Beauty Blogger Awards' area, which was exclusively for bloggers and PR. There was a NYX stand with a cool photo-booth - obviously I had to take a few snaps in there (see my Instagram page for photos). As well as this, the NYX girls kindly gave me a goody bag full of beautiful little treats. 

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in the shade Tanned

My favourite item from the bunch is the 'Mega Shine Lip Gloss' in the shade Tanned (LG 152A). It's the most beautiful neutral beige with a teeny hint of pink. It doesn't feel sticky or tacky on the lips, it feels really comfortable.
I'm actually really impressed with the quality of this lipgloss, considering it only retails at £4.

I'm not overly keen on the other items in my good bag, apart from the eyeliners. I love a good ol' winged eye. So, I will be giving a few lipsticks and blushes away.

Have you tried any NYX products? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment