Posted on: Saturday 5 March 2016

Spring Primark Haul



It feels like ages since I've sat down in front of my camera and filmed a video! And reason being is that I've just been so caught up in wedding planning, learning to drive, as well as being mega busy at work.

This week I flew to Venice, just to get away for a few days with Joe. Everything has been feeling a bit overwhelming and exhausting lately, and our little break away was much needed.
I will of course post a few snaps on here and share my trip with you very soon.

Anyway back to the main purpose of this blog post, I have a Spring Primark Haul that I wanted to share with you all!
These are one of my favourite videos to film, and they tend to be my most popular ones too. So, I hope you enjoy it :).

Also, I will be back soon with a humongous beauty haul, so keep you're eyes peeled for that. As well as writing lots of reviews on here in due course!

In the meantime feel free to follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog or tweet me: @zoeyoliviablog. I'm forever responding and interacting on those platforms :).

Love, Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment