Posted on: Sunday 14 August 2016

Bridal Makeup for Pale Skin & Brown Eyes


I apologise if my blog has been a little 'wedding heavy' lately and I'm really sorry if it's not your thing, but it's all I can think about at the moment!! I promise I will get back on the fashion hauls, lookbooks and travel vlogs in due course. Or if you are enjoying them, please do let me know :).

In my last blog post, I spoke about my bridal make-up must-haves and the look I want to go for. I want something fairly natural with a winged eye and a nudey-pinky lip during the day, and I'll potentially wear a red lip in the evening.



I have created a little trial of what my bridal day make-up may look like. Also this may help any other future brides out there who have pale skin, brown eyes or ginger locks.

I've listed all the products I've used in the Youtube description bar, so do take a peek if you're interested. Any who, on a totally unrelated note, I'm going to watch the Olympics for the rest of the evening, Murray's playing and I'm a big fan... Can he get another gold?! We shall find out in an hour or two.

Zoey

Feel free to follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog or tweet me: @zoeyoliviablog. I'm forever responding and interacting on those platforms :).

No comments:

Post a Comment