Posted on: Sunday 3 April 2016

Aromatherapy Associates vs NEOM - The Battle of the Bath Oils


When it comes down to bath oils, Aromatherapy Associates and NEOM don't compare.
In my humble opinion, they are the most gorgeous scented, most relaxing, luxurious oils on the market today. But who comes out on top? Let's find out shall we.

So let's talk about the Miniature Bath & Shower Collection by Aromatherapy Associates (£39.00) first...


This set includes ten therapeutic mini oils (3ml bottles). You get:

Deep Relax -
 Vetrivert, camomile and sandalwood for a tranquil night.

Light Relax -
Made with Lavender, ylang ylang and petitgrain.

De-Stress Mind -
Frankincense, petitgrain, wild camomile and rosemary to organise your thoughts.

De-Stress Muscle -
 Rosemary, black pepper, lavender and ginger to de-stress your body.

Revive Morning -
Grapefruit, rosemary and juniper for a fantastic and reviving start to the day.

Revive Evening -
Geranium, ylang ylang, patchouli and sandalwood to re-energise you for the evening ahead.

Support Breathe -
 Eucalyptus, pine, tea tree and peppermint to maintain easy breathing and a clear head.

Support Lavender & Peppermint -
Comforting powers of lavender and peppermint to keep you feeling your best.

Support Equilibrium -
Geranium, rose and frankincense to help lift your spirits during challenging times.

Inner Strength -
Clary sage, frankincense and cardamom to help find your strength in challenging and difficult times.

My favourites are Revive Evening, Support Breathe and De-Stress Mind. But to be honest they are all really lovely and relaxing. I really enjoy coming home from work, running one of these under the tap and indulging in bath heaven!

What I really love about this mini collection is that you can test out near enough all of Aromatherapy Assosicates range and see which ones you really like! This is great for all the indecisive ladies out there... Especially me!

The outer packaging is really sleek and I love the gold foiled text which adds a sense of luxury. I also think the little bottles are adorable and I love the little touch of the gold lids.

This would be a perfect birthday or Christmas present. A real treat for those who adore baths.


Moving on to NEOM's Six Blissful Nights In Mini Bath & Shower Oils (£24.95). A friend from work actually gifted me this beautiful little set which I'm really grateful for. 

This collection includes six mini bath and shower oils (5ml bottles). You get:

2 x Tranquility Oils -
English lavender, sweet basil and jasmine combine to relax the mind and body and help to induce the perfect night's sleep.

2 x Time to Unwind -
Bluebell, guaiacwood and rose have been blended to create a treatment that helps you unwind and focus.

2 x Real Luxury -
 Heady jasmine with a little French lavender and the soothing, spicy tones of Brazilian rosewood. Gently calming and pampering.

I absolutely love Real Luxury and Time to Unwind. These scents are really unique and special. They really help me relax, and I feel like I'm bathing in gold! I could spend hours and hours in the bath with these.

The only downside to this set is that you don't get a huge variety like Aromatherapy Associates collection. You only get three different oils. However, you do get slightly bigger bottles, instead of 3ml you get 5ml (almost double)!

But any who, this collection would be a great birthday or Christmas gift, or for someone who travels a lot.

After trialling, testing and weighing up pros and cons. If I had to choose which one I prefer or gift someone, it'll have to be Aromatherapy Associates collection overall, as it comes with a much better selection and variety, and is a really good price point for ten oils.

 However, NEOM's 'Real Luxury' scent is my absolute favourite of them all. It's feels like you're being wrapped up in a blanket whilst watching a fire. It's so comforting! Seriously do try this one!

Feel free to follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog or tweet me: @zoeyoliviablog. I'm forever responding and interacting on those platforms :).

No comments:

Post a Comment