Posted on: Monday 24 August 2015

The Palm Leaf Jumpsuit.


I know we are heading into Autumn but I'm still holding on to the last days of summer. I don't enjoy the sticky weather to be quite frank, but I do enjoy picking up a good old bargain or two in the Summer sales. 

The palm leaf jumpsuit has been out of stock for bloody ages and I've been frantically refreshing the page for weeks and weeks, in hope that it would come back into stock. And, last week I saw that there was one size left in stock! It was my size and even better... it was in the sale for £15!! What are the chances of that, obviously it was meant to be!

 I'm so in love with it and it fits perfectly! I've paired my beautiful jumpsuit with my TOPSHOP sunnies and rose gold Office Odessa lace gladiator sandals.

I'm so blooming excited to take this outfit with me on holiday at the end of October!











No comments:

Post a Comment