Posted on: Monday 10 August 2015

The Gypsy Dress








Dress - ASOS / Sandals - Schuh / Bag - Primark 

It's been quite some time since I've posted an outfit post, or in fact posted anything at all... Things have changed quite a bit... I got a new job, I am now a Digital Graphic Designer! As well as this, I have been super busy helping my best friend with her wedding, planning hen parties and also taking care of my boyfriend as he had a major operation back in June. So I haven't had as much time as I'd like on the old blog, but things are feeling a bit more settled and calmer now, so I hope to get back into the swing of things.

Anyway, this weekend just gone, I had the chance to dress up, soak up the sun and snap away.

I'm wearing a gorgeous off the shoulder, gypsy styled dress from Misguided at ASOS. The crochet detail is stunning and also has this Spanish vibe to it. I paired this little number up with my Schuh tan sandals and for an added pop of colour, I took my green bag from Primark out for a spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment