Posted on: Tuesday 26 January 2016

Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Duet | Review



Holy macaroni, I think I've found my holy grail bath set! 

I've had my eye on Laura Mercier's bubble baths for a while now and I've heard nothing but great things about them, so, over the Christmas period, I treated myself to Laura Mercier's Sweet Temptations Creme Brulee Duet, £35.00. This duo is inspired by the aroma of French Patisseries, made with gourmande ingredients including delicious notes of warm caramel, spun sugar and french vanilla bean. Heaven in a tub, basically.

Anyone who knows me in person will know that I love baths, I love all kinds of scents, bubble baths, bath bombs, salts, oils, everything! So, when I say I think I've found my holy grail bath set, that's a pretty bold statement from a hardcore bath lover if I do say so myself.

Ok, so, in the Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Duet, you get a 200ml creme brulee honey bath, a 200ml creme brulee souffle body creme and a cute little honey dipper wand. Both are absolutely incredible, and yes, they smell just like creme brulee!

What I LOVE about these products is of course that luxurious heavenly smell, but I also love how beautiful they work together. 

The honey bath is actually amazing, I love spending hours in the bath with this and a book. And, my skin feels super silky afterwards. But if you want even silkier skin, then lather on the body creme!
The body creme is gorgeous, it's a thick rich creme and blends into the skin beautifully and dries super quick.
I'm also really impressed with the scent, it lingers for hours and hours, so I can smell like creme brulee all day!

A beautiful, amazing, perfect, holy grail bath duo. I highly recommend this to anyone - a treat for yourself perhaps, a special friend, or even a loved one.

Have you tried any of Laura Mercier's body and bath sets? I really want to try the Almond Coconut Milk Collection, so if anyone has tried that, let me know if it's as good as the Creme Brulee Duet!

Love, Zoey.

As always you can tweet me at @zoeyoliviablog, follow me on Instagram @zoeyoliviablog or keep up to date with my latest vlogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment