Posted on: Saturday 11 March 2017

Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Collection



I've been meaning to film this for ages, so a few weeks ago I pulled out my tripod, lighting gear and camera and filmed my Charlotte Tlbury Lipstick Collection. Be warned it's quite poser-ish, but these types of videos always tend to be. It's always a little cringe when you're editing it and like, oh god... did I really pull that face, ha! Any who I hope you enjoy seeing what I have in my collection.

Follow me @zoeyoliviablog to see what I get up to daily, and leave a comment, I'll always respond. You can also reach me on twitter: @zoeyoliviablog. Or, if you like Bloglovin', I'm kind of new to it but follow me on there. I also have Pinterest, I'm often procrastinating and pinning my life away... So do get in touch :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment