Posted on: Sunday 5 March 2017

MY HOLY GRAIL LIP LINER | Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Cheat Lip Liner Review


Be hold the infamous cult classic Lip Cheat Lip Liner from Charlotte Tilbury in the shade 'Pillow Talk'. This little beauty is massively hyped up on the interwebs, it's loved and adored by so many people so I wanted to get my hands on it and see what the fuss is all about.

If you've seen my Pillow Talk Lipstick review, I mentioned that I already purchased the lip liner a few months back and I've been meaning to do a review for it. So without further a do...

Pillow Talk is a beautiful neutral pink shade that works for so many skin tones as it adapts to your lip colour. It's amazing at reshaping your lips to appear fuller and even.
It's perfect to wear under any nude-pink lipstick. I usually pair this with 'Bitch Perfect' or 'Stoned Rose' from her lipstick range... as well as of course her newest edition 'Pillow Talk', which works perfectly, obviously! But I also enjoy pairing it with a variety of nude MAC lipsticks too. 

I really love applying this too... the formula is so smooth and velvety, it applies like a dream. It's really pigmented too which saves a lot of time when filling in. And it's fairly long lasting - I would say about five to six hours.

Now I understand what all the fuss is about. It's pretty much perfection in lip liner form. My ultimate holy grail lip liner, the one that's on my list of things that I couldn't live without! Have you tried it?


(I haven't done a great job here at filling my lips in as I was in a rush... but you can see how beautiful the colour is!)

Follow me @zoeyoliviablog to see what I get up to daily, and leave a comment, I'll always respond. You can also reach me on twitter: @zoeyoliviablog. Or, if you like Bloglovin', I'm kind of new to it but follow me on there. I also have Pinterest, I'm often procrastinating and pinning my life away... So do get in touch :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment