Posted on: Tuesday 18 November 2014

Habitat Homeware Love


Habitat is somewhere where I would have never thought to go to shop for home-ware items. We don't have one close by, apart from in London, but we do have a little habitat section in our local Homebase which I had a little browse around the other day.

Everything is so beautiful, but super expensive. If I had more money than I would love to be able to afford some of these. Also you've probably noticed I've got a bit of a copper/rose gold obsession going on, what can I say, I love the colour. Anyway, let's talk about the products I'm loving shall we...

1. Chisel Vase. As described on the website it's a red textured ceramic vase. The dimpled surface that surrounds the vase adds an element of colour and interest to your table or shelf display.

2. Fleur Dressing Table. I absolutely adore this dressing table, it's perfect. I really like the knob detailing on the drawers, it adds an element of fun in a classy way. If only I could afford it...

3. Copperfield Lamp. This is actually a Homebase item not a Habitat one. It caught the corner of my eye in Homebase and from that moment I just had to have it. I am planning to display this on my bedside table or on my dressing table (when I get one).

4. Clerkenwell Sideboard. Not that we need a sideboard or anything but I really enjoy the design of this so I wanted to share. It's made out of a gorgeous warm wood veneer with a contemporary black gloss metal frame.

5. Talia Dining Chair. This is another love and unnecessary needed item. It's a contemporary update on the traditional spindle back chair and works well with a variety of dining tables. 

6. Small Copper Vase.  I absolutely adore this vase. It's a beautiful design that pairs a sleek mirror finish with hatched detailing for textural contrast. And it's copper, which I'm really into at the moment, if you couldn't tell!

7. Adam Red Apple Mug. I have to admit I have a mug addiction. I can't stop buying them! But, how cute is this apple mug!

8. Fleur 8 Drawer Cabinet. To pair with the dressing table I listed above, here is the beautiful Fleur 8 Drawer Cabinet. Perfect for storing away accessories, smaller items of clothing, makeup and jewellery. I enjoy it's combination of pretty ceramic knobs and the natural oak wood finish is gorgeous. Would look lovely in the bedroom or in the hallway.
Personally I think the whole range is stunning! 

9. Sushi Cushion. I've always been a big fan of Habitat's cushions, I've never owned one but I think they would look really nice in a home office. Just to add a bit of character and fun-ness to the room.

10. Neva Large Copper Bowl. I know, I know, another copper item but how lovely is this bowl. I think this would be great for Christmas to fill up with goodies and pass around.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg