Posted on: Thursday 6 November 2014

My 25th Birthday (Halloween) | Birthday Reflections















I felt a little strange turning twenty five this year, there's something very daunting about being the big two five.

I think this stems down to when I was younger when I had big dreams and had my whole life planned out. And as life goes by so quickly, those plan's don't really work out, well haven't as of yet. Jeez, this post is already getting a little too personal for my liking...

Anyway, on Halloween, I awoke to find our dining table covered in cards, presents, and halloween inspired flowers - I was getting a little emotional not going to lie. I felt so overwhelmed and incredibly lucky! I really am so thankful for the one's I have close to me, especially Joe and my mum, they really do know how to make me feel special. And also a big thank you to those who wished me a happy birthday!

So yes, anyway, this year I didn't want to go out and get drunk like i've done in previous years, I just wanted a nice chilled day out in London.
Joe kindly booked a Turkish Bath spa day for the both of us, this was at Pasha Spa, located in south London. It looked a little grubby on the outside, it wasn't a 5 star hotel or anything but the 'Turkish Bath' experience was heavenly. I haven't actually had a Turkish Bath since I was about twelve, so it was great to re-live that moment!

After being pampered we took the bus to Brixton and went to the famous Franco Manca! AMAZING sourdough pizza's and so cheap as well! Roughly around £7 per pizza! I highly recommend going there. After that, we headed back to Central and pottered around Covent Garden. We stumbled across the most incredible gelato cafe, Gelatorino! I had salted caramel and pumpkin pie flavours and Joe indulged in salted caramel and chocolate chip! Ten out of ten!

We then decided to head home and finish off a wonderful birthday by watching Maleficent! I really enjoyed it, great film and different to what I was expecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg