Posted on: Monday 1 December 2014

Pinch Punch First Day of the Month | Hotel Chocolat Advent Calendars






Wow, I can't believe it's December already! This year has flown by with just 24 days left till Christmas. And nope I haven't got any present's yet, which is very unlike me!

Aside from being super unorganised this year, I have however, treated myself and Joe to a Hotel Chocolat advent calendar each this year! I got the white and milk chocolate ones! They retail at £12.50 each which is pretty expensive for an advent calendar, however, it's our first Christmas in our new home and I want it to be extra special!

Hotel Chocolat (and Ferrero Rocher) is my favourite brand for chocolate treats. I'm forever going in to my local store picking up little packets or buying gifts for friends and family. And, I've always wanted one of these, so I'm super excited to open number one today!





No comments:

Post a Comment