Posted on: Tuesday 30 December 2014

Shoes in Spotlight | New Look Party Heels



Let me start off by saying, I'm not really a heel kind of girl. But for special occasions I like to wear a pretty dress and some nice heels. 

Normally, I'm a BIG fan of Kurt Geiger, and the few pairs I have, have lasted me pretty well. In fact, I bought a pair when I started university, which was almost 7 years ago now, pretty cray. But they are still in excellent condition!

Anyway, I decided to go for a cheaper alternative as I felt like it was about time I bought some new ones. And, I don't actually own a pair of nude heels so when I saw these in New Look, it was love at first sight!




They are a gorgeous pair of suede peeptoe strappy heels. The heel is a block shape which gives you that extra support when walking, basically, you don't feel like you're going to wobble everywhere. And the detail is absolutely stunning - embellished with a variety of beads to add that bit of glamour and sparkle to your outfit!

I wore these to my work Christmas party and to Joe's work's do. And they are so comfortable! Also, I thought it would be worth mentioning that I sized up. I'm normally a five (38) slash five and a half (38.5) and I went for the 6 (39) in the end.

Unfortunately I could no longer find them online, however I found the cream version, and they are now in the sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment