Posted on: Friday 5 December 2014

Shoutout to the BEST dressing gown on the planet!



How bloody cute is this dressing gown?! I got it for my birthday and I recently featured it in my November Favourites video. I just can't stop raving about it! It's the cosiest dressing gown EVER! Made with super soft materials, textured on the outside with extra thick fluffy lining, and of course a hood with teddy bear ear detail.


As soon as I arrive home from work, it's immediately on my body keeping me snuggly and warm and putting a huge smile on my face. It's a bear dressing gown!! What more could you want in life?

Anyway, if you're interested in where it's from... It's from TOPSHOP, titled 'Teddy Robe'. It comes in two other colours, all white or mint green and white and it's priced at £32 which is fairly reasonable considering the quality of it.

Now, er, If you don't mind me, I'll be hibernating during the next few weeks wearing this... I'll see you when I see you. 

2 comments: