Posted on: Tuesday 6 October 2015

Vlogtober Week One | Carsten Holler Exhibition & The Ivy Chelsea Garden











This year I've decided to do Vlogtober as I have some really exciting things going on in October so I wanted to take you guys along with me! I won't be vlogging everyday, however, I will be vlogging once a week.

Vlogtober Week one. I went to the Carsten Holler, Decision exhibition at the Hayward Gallery, near to the SouthBank Centre. Really interesting quirky little exhibit with lots of fun activities to do, including seeing the world upside down, swallowing pills and sliding down a giant slide to exit the exhibition. 

Afterwards, I did a little shopping in Anthropologie... Whoops! And then I went to The Ivy Chelsea Garden that EVERYONE has been raving about! The chocolate bombe is delicious by the way.

Check out my little video diary below of the day in action and stay tuned for next week's vlog which will go live next Monday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment