Posted on: Saturday 29 October 2016

Lush Halloween & Christmas Haul


I love Lush, and, I know I've only just recently done a Halloween haul, but, I couldn't help getting a few more from this year's Halloween and Christmas collections.

I picked up Shooting Stars, Northern Lights, Monsters' Ball, Pumpkin and a lip scrub, Mint Julips. I've only tried Northern Lights before, so I'm really excited to indulge in some new treats.

Shooting Stars. This one is actually part of the Christmas collection!
Lush describe it as... "Honey-scented sparkles of Brazilian orange and bergamot waltz with swirling, golden stars, creating a world of cobalt colour. A calming blanket of shimmering, midnight blue unfolds."

I'm so excited to use this one! From the video demo on Lush's website, it looks incredible!
I love that it has bergamot oils as well as coconut cream and cocoa butter which are all great moisturisers. I can't say I've ever heard of 'Brazilian orange' though - sounds fancy. Overall it smells great and I'm super excited to try this.

Northern Lights. I think I picked this up last year or the year before, but I don't remember it being this weird long shape. But, from what I remember it created the most beautiful bath.
And, of course is inspired by the infamous Northern Lights (which I'm still yet to experience - it's on my list of things I want to do before I die).

Lush say, "Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison from a purple casing and dance across the water in otherworldly streams. As they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits."


Monsters ball'. This guy looks so cute! But is it just me, or have Lush massively increased the price of their bath bombs? This one was really expensive, it was £4.25, which is more than the other ones I picked up...

Anyway, "This monster mash-up of lime and neroli oils is a sure fire way to get the party started, and leave you feelin' Franken-fine all night long."
The main ingredients are of course lime and neroli oils, but it also has cocoa butter and oilbanum oil (which I can't say I've heard of), which are great uplifting scents.

Pumpkin. This one smells quite spicy and different which I quite like. It's supposed to be a bath bomb version of a 'pumpkin pie' but I think it's a lot more spicier.

"Sweet, comforting vanilla absolute and spicy cinnamon evoke the rich, biscuity fragrance of home-baking and stacked desserts, ensuring that you feel toasty from top to toe."

It's main ingredients are pimento berry oil which is an antioxidant and vanilla absolute for the fragrance. I'm quite excited to give this one a go, I can imagine it being warm and comforting on a cold night.


Mint Julips. I was in desperate need of a new lip scrub. My 'Popcorn' one has gone a bit hard, but I have had it for way too long. Anyway, I was up for trying a new flavour. I've had bubblegum, popcorn and now this one.

When I was in store, I tested this one and loved the minty-ness to it. It's really satisfying and I just want to eat the whole thing to be honest with you.

Anyway, time for me to get off the interwebs and get back on wedding planning. I hope everyone is doing well, and have a great weekend!

Love, Zoey

As always, you can follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog or tweet me: @zoeyoliviablog. I'm forever responding and interacting on those platforms :). Or, leave me a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment