Posted on: Wednesday 12 October 2016

Lush Halloween Haul


It's been a little while since I last paid a visit to Lush. I popped in to my local one at the weekend and they now have all their Halloween and Christmas collections in, which is rather exciting! I didn't purchase anything this time but I was gifted the lovely 'Relax' box, 'Guardian Of The Forest', 'Sex Bomb' and 'Blackberry' bath bombs by a lovely friend of mine.
I had already indulged and had two baths using 'Sex Bomb' and the 'Blackberry' one, hence they are not in the photo's. But I think I have spoken about those two before on my blog, or definitely posted a picture or two of them on my Instagram page



Anyway, starting to waffle... Let's start with Guardian Of The Forest - 'The Spirit of Nature'.
I think this is a fairly new one as I've never seen it before. On first impressions, it looks cool - almost has that dragon kind of look to it. And, it smells different to other Lush bath bombs, more of a fresh, garden-like scent.

Lush say, it's calming and toning with cypress oil,  an antiseptic with rosewood oil, uplifting and protecting with lime oil, and for the mossy fragrance, they've used 'Oakmoss absolute' which I can't say I've heard of before, but it smells lovely.



Relax - 'Find peace and quiet'. In this lovely little parcel were four items. You get 'A French Kiss' bubble bar (I've been wanting to try this forever!), Ceridwen's Cauldron bath melt (part of the Halloween range), Twilight shower gel and Butterball bath bomb (which I've had before and it's incredible). 

Sometimes, life does become incredibly busy and we can't stop. We have ginormous to-do lists every-day, busy day jobs, keeping up with social appearances, planning weddings (applicable to some), keeping up to date with blogs, writing content, the list is endless... We just need to slow down, take a step back and enjoy some quiet time. And this set does exactly that. The range has a mix of lavender, rosemary, cocoa butter and sandalwood oils, which are all super calming and moisturising. 

And last but not least, I have to say and huge thank you to Nicol who gifted me these gorgeous Lush goodies. I can't wait to use them all! And I shall report back on Instagram with the bombs and bubble bars in action.

As always, feel free to follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog or tweet me: @zoeyoliviablog. I'm forever responding and interacting on those platforms :).

No comments:

Post a Comment