Posted on: Thursday 27 July 2017

The Beauty Products I’d Repurchase Time & Time Again...


Over the years I have experimented with hundreds of different beauty products, yet there are only a handful of products that I always go back to and would re-purchase in a heartbeat. I suppose you could say when something works perfectly for you why try anything else?

Now don't get me wrong, I love trying new beauty products. There is something incredibly satisfying and exciting trying something new, however, these five products are my absolute staples, the ones that will be forever in my make-up bag.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. OK, if you've been following me for a long time, you're probably bloody sick of me talking about my love for this foundation... For me, it's perfection in a bottle, it's medium to full coverage and gives you the most gorgeous finish. It also lasts all day without any touch-ups.  

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. I've lost count on how many times I've re-purchased this little miracle worker. It pairs beautifully with the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, giving you the most flawless base.
I don't think I'll ever find another concealer as good as this one and that's a pretty bold statement coming from me.

Jo Malone's Wood Sage and Sea Salt Cologne, my holy grail. If there's one scent that's always in my hand bag, it's definitely this one. It has such a unique refreshing scent - it smells like the seaside and that's why I love it so much. 

Charlotte Tilbury's Bitch Perfect Lipstick. You know when you find your one true love in lipstick form? Well Bitch Perfect is the one for me. I've re-purchased this three times already and I will continue to buy it time and time again as it's the most perfect peachy every-day shade. 

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. If you have never tried Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water, where have you been? This little magical micellar water is incredible at removing make-up! It's also so gentle on the skin and is really affordable.

Do you have any favourites you always repurchase?

Follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog to see what I get up to daily. You can also reach me on twitter: @zoeyoliviablog. Or, if you like Bloglovin', I'm kind of new to it but follow me on there. I also have Pinterest, I'm often procrastinating and pinning my life away.

2 comments:

  1. Can I ask what shade double wear you use please? I'd say we're similar skin tone but the one I'm told to use by people at beauty counters always ends up looking orange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alice, the shade I go for is 1c1 cool bone - it's a perfect match for me.
      They do have 1c0 shell, which is a bit lighter but when I tried it I ended up looking like a ghost lol.

      Delete