Posted on: Saturday 29 July 2017

4 Nude Lipsticks I Wear On The Daily


Nudes nudes nudes. I'm all about those nudes, lipsticks of course... you raunchy readers. These are the ones I reach for the most.

Charlotte Tilbury's 'Bitch Perfect'. I can't express how much I love this lipstick, you know when you find the 'one'... well this is it! It's the most gorgeous peachy-nude shade and it applies so smoothly on the lips. If you're fair or have ginger locks, definitely give this a go, you will not be disappointed.

Chanel's Rouge Coco '402 Adrienne' will always have a special place in my heart as it was my wedding lipstick. Since my wedding day, I have been wearing this non-stop. It's the most gorgeous nude with a teeny bit of shimmer, which gives your lips dimension.

MAC's 'Brave'. I have to admit I haven't been wearing my MAC lipsticks as much as I used to these days, however, one that I do always reach for is 'Brave'. A lovely medium-dark pink nude with a tinge of brown.

If I want more of a matte finish, Charlotte Tilbury's iconic 'Pillow Talk' lipstick is the one I'd go for. It's a gorgeous pinky-nude with a teeny bit of brown.
I adore the formula of Charlotte Tilbury's matte finishes as they glide on effortlessly and makes your lips look incredible.





What's your favourite nude? Let me know in the comments below.


Follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog to see what I get up to daily. You can also reach me on twitter: @zoeyoliviablog. Or, if you like Bloglovin', I'm kind of new to it but follow me on there. I also have Pinterest, I'm often procrastinating and pinning my life away... So do get in touch :).

No comments:

Post a Comment