Posted on: Thursday 2 April 2015

San Francisco Photo Diary | Day Three With Joey






























On day three I opted for another comfy outfit as we planned do a lot of walking around Golden Gate Park. I wore my ZARA white v-neck, Levi's, PRIMARK cardi, 420 New Balance trainers and my ASOS tote bag

We didn't really have a plan for the day, we just decided to take a wander around Golden Gate Park. It was breathtakingly beautiful. Especially the Japanese tea garden! Seeing a teeny bit of Japan (inspired) makes me really want to go. It's one of those places I've always dreamed of visiting but can never afford it. 
After the Japanese tea garden, we walked towards the museums, but they were closed sadly. So we decided to get an early dinner at a local Chinese restaurant. I forgot to take photographs though! 

After Chinese goodness, we headed back to the hotel, and watched Better Call Saul.

Our last day will be up on Saturday, which will be some OOTD shots before catching our flight in the afternoon. So be sure to pop back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment