Posted on: Tuesday 31 March 2015

San Francisco Photo Diary | Day Two With Joey





























On day two I opted for comfy attire as we planned to have a good old adventure day. I wore my ZARA striped v-neck which I bought in SF, TOPSHOP Joni Jeans, PRIMARK cardi and 420 New Balance trainers

Around eleven or so we headed to Beacon Coffee and Pantry for something to eat. I had my first kale salad... How anyone can survive on salad for lunch is beyond me! I was literally dying through-out the day! 

Anyway, we then rented some bikes out for the day and decided to cycle over Golden Gate bridge towards Sausalito (22 miles on the bikes - there and back). It was so lovely and I wished we had more time to spend over there but we needed to get the bikes back by 8. It was just so nice to take a break from the city, relax and really enjoy the holiday.
Once we returned the bikes, we went to Calzones for some lovely italian food. The garlic bread was bella!

Day three will be up on Thursday so pop back then for adventures around Golden Gate Park.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it looks like you're just having so much fun. Cycling Golden Gate is such a great thing to do. And I remember the ice creams too!!! Cute trainers too btw x

    ReplyDelete