Posted on: Friday 2 January 2015

Looking back on 2014 | Top 5 Moments of the year

2014 was possibly one of the quickest year's for me, it literally flew by. And, I'd like to sit here and say not much changed, but it did and only for the better. Of course, there was always going to be ups and downs but the up's definitely outweighed the downs. And, I'd just like to add that I have a clearer-calmer mind-set and I'm happier than I've ever been in my entire life.

So today I've put together my top 5 moments of the year.

1. Moving in with Joey. Back in February (the very beginning), me and Joe got our keys to our very own place. I still remember it so vividly. We saw my favourite singer, Dallas Green the night before and the following morning we got the keys to our lovely home and sat on the floor with no furniture, eating our three pound meal deals from Tesco Express. This was one of the happiest days of my life. I was finally making a change! I was in a very unhappy place (which I won't go into detail about) and I finally did something about it, and I have loved every single second! Honestly, it's like living with my best friend, it's so easy and it's always so relaxed - he's the perfect house buddy.
Also, it was completely unfurnished when we moved in and to see it all come together and have most of it completed is so fulfilling! It's all so very perfect and homely!

2. My second favourite memory of the year was going to Canada in August. Luckily, Joe's work allowed me to come on his work trip. And, I've always wanted to adventure around Canada but it's an absolute fortune, so when I found out I could go, I was over the moon! I vlogged my travels on my Youtube Channel where me and Joe did a road trip from Vancouver to Banff. It was incredible and I would love to go back and do the other side some day.

3. Up third was starting my vlog channel (and this blog). This really was a personal highlight for me as I had been wanting to do it for about a year but kept umming and arring about it. I honestly LOVE it - I really enjoy making them, editing them and uploading them for my friends and family to watch! The support I've received so far has been so lovely and I look forward to producing more videos in 2015.

4. Another top moment in 2014 was mine and Joe's fourth anniversary at the end of September. We had a really lovely day in London, where we went to the Mad Hatters Afternoon Tea party at the Sanderson Hotel, went to see Charlie and the Chocolate factory and had Bryon Burgers (holey moley, *licks lips*!) I vlogged about it here. And, blogged about it here.

5. And my final top memory of 2014 was Joe's birthday in February. I took him to Duck & Waffle which was INCREDIBLE! The view was insane, the food was outstanding and the cocktails were divine. I would really love to go again!

Ok, so that's my top five favourite moments of 2014. And, I'm very excited for 2015 already! If you didn't know already (unless I see you regularly) than you will know that I'm going to San Fran in March and I'm soooo excited, alongside this, I'm going to be a bridesmaid for the first time for one of my best friend's (Nicol) wedding. So I just know that 2015 is gonna be a goodun'!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg