Posted on: Monday 12 January 2015

Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm & Hand Cream | Review






Everybody has been raving about the Nuxe's Reve De Miel lip balm, so I wanted to see what all the fuss was about! I saw a little gift-set over the Christmas period on FeelUnique that included the lip balm and hand and nail cream for £14, so I decided to splurge and try them out. Unfortunately I can no longer find the set on the website, however I will leave links to them individually below.

Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm. Let's start off by talking about the beautiful frosted glass jar it comes in... it's a little bit weighty to hold but it's so lovely to look at, it definitely feels more classy and it makes me feel super excited to display this on my bedside table (Sad, I know). And then, the formulation of this stuff is heavenly... well I think so anyway! It's a rich, thick texture and has a fruity scent to it - kind of smells like lemons, oranges and honey rolled into one. I absolutely love the texture and finish it leaves on the lips, it's almost like a velvety/matte finish and keeps your lips lovely and nourished for a pretty long time (longer than most lip balms I've tried anyway).
Since I got my hands on it, I have been using this non-stop! It has become my most loved and cherished lip balm!

Nuxe Reve De Miel Hand and Nail Cream. Unlike the beautiful lip balm packaging, this doesn't come in a fancy bottle or tube, however, the formulation and scent is stunning! It contains honey, sunflower, precious oils and vitamin E and together that creates the most heavenly luxurious scent - it almost smells like a fancy floral perfume. And the cream itself is very lightweight and absorbs into the hands quickly. For someone who suffers from really really dry hands, this really has been working wonders at repairing my damaged hands!

Have you tried Nuxe's Reve De Miel collection? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg