Posted on: Thursday 12 February 2015

Valentines Day Look | Golden Eyes & Red Lips!












As Valentines day is fast approaching, I thought I'd share a smokey golden eye/red lip combo with you guys. This is the look I'm sporting this valentines day and I hope you like it!

I'm wearing my favourite red lip at the moment which is MAC's Ruby Woo. And on my eyes is a combination of products... as a base I used Maybelline' Colour Tattoo 24hr eye cream in the shade 'On and On Bronze', and then applied 'Gold Coast' and 'Sunset' from my Soap & Glory Perfect Ten palette. And of course there has to be some winged liner involved. I just used my Rimmel exaggerate waterproof liquid eye liner which I've been using since I was 15! It's a goodun'.

I think the golden eyes and red lip combo works really well together. It has that (dare I say) 'sexy' appeal. I also feel that the shimmery golden lids will truly make you sparkle on the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment