Posted on: Monday 2 February 2015

NARS: The Laser Cut Eye, Cheek and Lip Palette Review







After purchasing NARS' Virtual Domination cheek palette, I really wanted to get my hands on the eye, cheek and lip palette from the same 'Laser Cut' holiday collection.

I was overdue a concealer anyway, so I decided to treat myself to the matching palette as well. And, I'm SO happy I did.

This beautiful double decker palette contains three limited edition eyeshadows, a limited edition blush - 'Day Dream', 'Laguna' bronzer and a mini 'Dolce Vita' lip gloss.

The eyeshadow's are simply stunning, you get a beige, a shimmery gold and a khaki colour. These colours compliment us red haired girls perfectly. The blush is also a dream to use, highly pigmented and adds warmth to the cheeks.
But my favourite item in the palette has to be the 'Dolce Vita' lip gloss, I absolutely adore this shade, it's a muted rose pink, and again is the perfect lipgloss for us red haired girls!

Overall, I am super impressed with this palette. And, I can't wait to see what NARS bring out next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment