Posted on: Sunday 8 February 2015

Zoey Olivia Dot Com & Header Update!


(The old design)

(The new design)


Hi everyone. I hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday enjoying roast dinners and what not! Today I just wanted to share a few little blog updates with you all.

I have updated the header on my blog and on my Youtube channel to a minimalistic/fancy styled font. Just a little change to something more me. And plus it's nice to refresh things every so often!

As some may know, I love minimalism, less is more... And so, I've chosen a simple black and white header that reflects me as a person/blogger. 

I also wanted to say that I didn't dislike my old header, I thought the flowers were really pretty... but, I just didn't feel like it was very me. 

Also, my domain is now working! I am officially www.zoeyolivia.com! I actually bought this domain back in November and I completely forgot about it. So, I'm glad it's finally being put to good use! 

Anyway, I'm really happy with the changes I've made and I hope you guys like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment