Posted on: Thursday 26 March 2015

A Beauty Wishlist


Hi guys, sorry I've been a little useless with my postings this month, things have been a little crazy! Lots of things going on and I've just been struggling to find the time....

Anyway, enough with the excuses! Today I have a beauty wishlist that I wanted to share with you all. I've had my eye on SO many beautiful things and I just fancied writing this morning, so I'm going to talk you through my little (or big if you like) wish list.

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in the shade PillowTalk. I've heard a lot of good things about Charlotte Tilbury and have been wanting to try some of products for a good while now. And, oh my gosh, I adore the packaging - rose gold goodness - beautiful, just beautiful.
Moving on to the product... PillowTalk is one of those shades that has been majorly hyped up on Youtube and around the beauty community so I feel like I need it in my life at some point soon. It's a gorgeous nude lip liner that you can wear everyday, it makes your lips look more plump and defined.

Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush. I've had my eye on this brush for so long now! I'm currently using the Real Techniques expert face brush for my foundation, however I have to replace them every couple of months or so because the bristles keep falling out... Does anyone else have this problem? Anyway, I'm thinking of paying that little bit extra for a more robust buffing brush that will hopefully last me a long time.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes. Whilst shopping in America, I found myself swatching all of the Amazonian Clay shades in Sephora, but I decided to be good and not get any as I've bought quite a lot of blushes lately. Self control points *pats self on back*. But, they are all so so beautiful and I would like to have at least one in my collection some day.

Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment. Now boy is this expensive! The price tag breaks my heart every single time I look at it. I would LOVE to try this some day... But, I just don't think I could ever justify spending that much on a serum. But, I am so curious to see what all the fuss is about! Is this really the best serum on the market?

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow. Another beautifully packaged item by Charlotte Tilbury! Aside from the packaging, I've heard great stuff about this little duo. It's said to be 'the perfect contouring and highlighting kit'.
At the moment I'm currently using NARS Laguna as a contour and The Balm's Mary Lou Luminizer and I do LOVE them both but I'm always on the look out to try new things and this beautiful set might just be the one.

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. Now, I've had my eye on these eyelash curlers for bloody ages as I don't actually own a pair, but instead I decided to get the Tweezerman eyelash curlers as I couldn't find the Shu Uemura ones whilst I was in America. I'm not quite sure how I feel about them if I'm honest, I've always been a bit afraid of eyelash curlers, I'm scared of ripping my eyelashes off...  And I'm not sure if these really are making that much of a difference!

Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in the shade Lost Cherry. How beautiful is this shade? In fact all of her lipstick shades are stunning! I need them all in my life!

Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in the shade Amber Haze. Another amazing Charlotte Tilbury product that I'm dying to try is the colour chameleon eye shadow stick in the shade 'Amber Haze'. It's a gorgeous shimmery bronzey-gold colour that is suited for brown eyes. She also has another colour suited for brown eyes which is named 'Dark Pearl', stunning! 

Maxfactor Masterpiece Transform Mascara. I'm currently using L'oreal's Miss Manga mascara which I really enjoy using, but it is getting to that stage where it's become quite dry, googey and looks a little clumpy on the lashes.
So I'm thinking this is next on my list to try! I've heard nothing but good things about Maxfactor's mascaras so I'm excited to give them a go!

Babyliss Boutique Salon Soft Waves Hair Wand. I've been experimenting with my hair a little more recently and I've been using my GHD's to curl the ends of my hair once a week or so. Although my GHD's are good at doing what I want, I just want something a lot easier to use. This one looks really good for creating those soft bouncy waves that I love at the moment.

Ren Clarimatte Toner. I'm always on the look out for new toners and I've been wanting to give this a go for a good while now. In fact, I want to give REN's whole range a go!
At the moment I swop between Serozinc and Origins Make a Difference Plus+ Toner and they are both amazing. I do prefer Origins over the two though. Anyway, I am really intrigued to try this next as it's a cheaper alternative to the Origins one.

Charlotte Tilbury Powder & Sculpt Brush. When I pick up the filmstar bronze and glow palette I would like to get the brush to go with it! It is quite pricey for a brush but I am expecting it to be amazing quality!  

Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in the shade Red Carpet Red. And last but not least another beautiful lipstick that I've had my eye on for quite some time. A beautiful matte dark red shade. It just looks stunning on the lips (From the photographs and other reviews)! It's one of those colours that I would wear regularly, so I definitely feel like I need this ASAP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment