Posted on: Wednesday 18 March 2015

What I bought in San Francisco...


I did some serious damage whilst I was out in San Francisco, especially in MAC. I just couldn't help myself!

MAC Lipsticks are my favourite lipsticks of all time, the formulas are perfect, they last pretty much all day and I think they are fairly reasonably priced for a high-end lippy.

I'd been lusting after so many lipsticks recently and I'm really impressed that I only walked away with seven shades, considering my wish list had way over 20!

Anyway, I bought one Viva Glam, one limited edition and the rest are classic colours. I've swatched all the shades below if you're interested. There's a lot of reddy toned colours and surprisingly a few pinks as well!





From top to bottom: Impassioned, Girl About Town, Opera, Viva Glam |, Russian Red, Brick O La and Syrup!

I've also recently filmed a MAC Lipstick Collection with lip swatches, I've included all of the shades I picked up from San Francisco. 

No comments:

Post a Comment