Posted on: Tuesday 17 March 2015

My Beautiful Olivia Burton Big Dial Black and Rose Gold Watch!






You may have already seen me post a couple of pictures of my beautiful Olivia Burton watch on Instagram a few weeks ago, but today I wanted to dedicate a whole blog post to this little beauty.

Now, I've always wanted a nice watch and I can't remember the last time I actually owned one, probably when I was about 10 when 'Baby-G''s were all the rage... Anyway, I've been on the look out for quite some time and I stumbled upon Olivia Burton watches after seeing them on various blogs and on Instagram. Originally I thought, wow they look really expensive, I'm probably not going to be able to afford one but when I went on their website prices varied from £60-90 which is really really affordable!

I was really torn on which one to buy as they are all so beautiful. But, I knew that I wanted a rose gold dial and a strap that I could wear every-day with any outfit. I decided to op for the black option (safe choice). And I'm so happy with it! It looks way more expensive than it is and it just adds that extra something to an outfit! I just LOVE it!
I purchased mine from 'The Dressing Room' as they had 10% off on 'first orders', so my Big Dial Black and Rose Gold Watch came to £67.50 after discount. I know ASOS and TOPSHOP also stock Olivia Burton watches, so you can also buy them from there as well. 

I'm keen to get another one, not just yet... but I've had my eye on these (moodboard below). They are just all so beautiful and I can't decide! What one's your favourite? 

1 comment:

  1. The one you chose is gorgeous. But on that mood board, the one in the bottom right really is just lovely; that'd get my vote! x

    ReplyDelete