Posted on: Wednesday 23 September 2015

Anthropologie Haulin'





It's no secret that I love Anthropologie, they are one of my favourite home-ware stores around and, I want to buy everything from there, everything! I recently popped into the Regent Street store and picked up a few items and thought I would share them with you.

The first item that I HAD to get was this gorgeous leather grey journal. The cover feels amazing, I love the gold detailing and I also love the message on the front 'naison d'etu (n.)  a reason for exisitng' - I just think that's really lovely.

The next item that I picked up was this gorgeous 'Molly Hatch Crowned Leaf' china mug. I'm a bit of a mug hoarder and I do have my eye on the other three in the range.

And last but not least, I picked up this beautiful crystalized coaster. They had loads of different colours of these! Unfortunately I can no longer find them on the website which is a real shame as I really wanted to get a few more colours of these.


And here are a few items that I've been lusting after too...

No comments:

Post a Comment