Posted on: Thursday 3 September 2015

Charlotte Tilbury | Bitch Perfect K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick | Review





Charlotte Tilbury's lipsticks have been on my beauty wish-list for quite some time and I finally splurged and bought 'Bitch Perfect' from the K.I.S.S.I.N.G collection. There are ten shades in total and they retail at £23 a pop.

Whilst I was at a Charlotte Tilbury counter, I was debating between getting 'Bitch Perfect', 'Red Carpet Red' and 'Love Liberty'. All stunning shades, but I settled on 'Bitch Perfect' as I don't have anything quite like this in my collection!

'Bitch perfect' is a lightly muted, coral shade, with a hint of pink. A lovely light luminous satin finish which glides onto your lips beautifully and feels super creamy and moisturising on the lips. The only downside to this lipstick is the longevity, it isn't amazing. It lasts around 3 hours before I need to touch up again.

Though, what I particularly love about the lipstick is the packaging! A beautiful vintage-styled rose gold metal casing which adds a little glamour to your make-up bag. It's very art-deco and I love it!

Overall, I am really impressed with my very first Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick, it's the perfect 'your lips but better' shade. And, I just love whipping this out and applying, it makes me feel so glamorous and fancy smacy.

I'll definitely be adding some more shades to my collection very soon...

1 comment: