Posted on: Saturday 26 September 2015

September Faves


I haven't done a favourites post in ages and on this miserable day I really fancied doing one! So without further a do here are my favourite assorted items that I've been loving through-out the month of September. 

I'm in love with my gorgeous leather grey journal that I picked up from Anthropologie fairly recently. They sell these in a variety of colours and are just so beautiful to look as well as writing in of course!

Another item that I've been admiring is my new phone case from Rifle Paper & Co, it's the 'Clear Rosa' design and I absolutely adore it! The design is delicate and with a touch of gold foil makes it really special. 


Moving on to a food/drink related item... I've been obsessed with Twining's Gingerbread green tea. I got these last year as well and, I remember it being the most delicious green tea I've ever tasted... So I'm super happy to have these back in my life again.

And last but not least, the beauty faves... The four items that I have been reaching for the most this month are my NARS Dolce Vita lipgloss that I got in my laser cut palette last year, a essie nail polish in the shade 'Sand Tropez' and a new favourite, the jane iredale Smell the Roses hydration spray which is limited edition and in support with breast cancer awareness month in the UK. I've also been loving Max Factor's False Lash Effect mascara, which is hands down one of the best mascara's on the market at the moment.

What are your September faves? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this great article. I have been struggling to create my blog into a brand. Just read your article and I will try the methods you have mentioned. Hope to see Success soon :)




    No Addiction | Aire Bra | Sandhi Sudha | Fair Look | Body Buildo Powder
    Slim Pro | Step Up Height | Hair Building Fiber | Sandhi Sudha Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such intelligent work regarding the matter and perfect method for composing here. I’m truly inspired ! This post is an exceptionally valuable review of the subject.
    Hotel management companies
    Hotel construction company
    Hotel Franchisee Management
    Hotel Management company
    Hotel Design Company

    ReplyDelete