Posted on: Sunday 20 September 2015

London Loves #1

Afternoon Tea at Charlotte Street Hotel:



I've been wanting to start a series of 'London Loves' on my blog for bloody ages now. I actually was very much inspired by the lovely Olivia from 'What Olivia Did', where she shared some of her favourite restaurants, coffee shops and exhibitions in London. And, I thought I would do the same! So without further a do...

Charlotte Street Hotel is a gorgeous quirky hotel just off Oxford Street. It has a french chic vibe to it.
Last weekend me, my best friend (who is getting married soon) and her family went for afternoon tea. I chose the 'Bloomsbury' option with a cuppa of earl grey (of course!).  And, oh my... the food was so incredibly delicious, the decor was beautiful and the staff were so accommodating and made the day so special! I would highly recommend going here for afternoon tea if you're in the area.

Charlotte Street Hotel: 15-17 Charlotte St, London W1T 1RJ

Lush Spa:





Anyone who knows me well, knows that I am a huge Lush fan. I especially love their bath bombs and bubble bars.
Anyway, I treated my best friend to 'The Comforter?' treatment (part of her hen do surprise) at the Lush Spa on Oxford Street... What an experience!

First off let me tell you how beautiful the interior was, it had a cottage home feel to it and everything looked Instagram-able.

Now, as soon as we entered our treatment room, an enchanting and dreamy soundtrack was playing with covers from Willy Wonka, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and so on. And then the treatment began... We had an indulgent relaxing hot chocolate full body scrub and rose-scented massage whilst being tucked up in a warm and cosy duvet for 80 minutes... It was AMAZING!




To finish off the treatment, we we're surprised with candy floss non-alcoholic cocktails and goody bags! In our goody bags we got the 'Sex Bomb' bath bomb and a 'Tender is the Night' massage bar each, which was really really sweet of them. And then of course, I couldn't resist leaving the store without buying a few things... I saw these bath oils which I haven't seen in any other Lush store before, so I picked up three.

I do want to go back to the Oxford St store and buy lots more, and maybe I shall do a haul or something on my channel. Anyway, amazing, out-standing, perfect experience, would highly recommend Lush Spa treatments to anyone! They are truly one of a kind!

Lush Spa, 175-179 Oxford St, London W1D 2JS

1 comment:

  1. I like that you focused so much on the interpersonal aspects of growing a brand. One of the really tricky things to get across to new bloggers (without seeming like a jerk) is that it’s still all about reaching out to other people–you’re not just drawing people to you like some glowing beacon for internet moths, you’re going out there and communicating with them.




    Shakti Prash | Hanuman Chalisa Yantra | 5in1 Air Sofa | Zero Addiction |
    Hot Shaper | Allah Barkat Locket | Step Up Height Growth | Body Buildo

    ReplyDelete