Posted on: Tuesday 27 December 2016

Our 1920s Barn Wedding Video



Joe and I tied the knot on the 6th November 2016 at South Farm in Royston. And, we are so excited to finally share our wedding video with you all :). The lovely Tim Spatz filmed our special day and this is the final version that got sent to us. We really hope you enjoy watching it just as much as we did.

In other wedding related news, I'm currently doing a wedding planning series on my blog. You can read the first post here, this is all about our initial ideas. The second post is on bridal hair and make-up, which you can read here. And my latest one is on the stressful period with 8 weeks to go. I'm planning to do more wedding related blog posts in the new year.

Any who, hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas. Mine has been delightful! If you want to keep in touch and see what I'm up to daily, you can follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog or tweet me: @zoeyoliviablog. I'm forever responding and interacting on those platforms :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment