Posted on: Thursday 8 December 2016

Stoned Rose


Oops, I did it again... I picked up another one of Charlotte Tilbury's beautiful lipsticks. This time, I chose 'Stoned Rose'.
I was actually planning on wearing this shade for my wedding day, but changed my mind at the last minute, as you do...

Stoned Rose is a gorgeous browny-rose shade. And, is part of Charlotte's K.I.S.S.I.N.G Fallen from the Lipstick Tree range. These lippys are enriched with Tilbury's 'secret ingredient', an anti-oxidant that naturally protects the lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft. As well as this, they use special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for full-bodied perfect lips.


The lipstick guilds on to the lips beautifully, as do all of Charlotte's lipsticks. The longevity is great too. Her lipsticks tend to last 5 hours on me, depending on what I've eaten and drank that day. And, as always I'm super impressed with the beautiful rose gold art deco inspired packaging.

This one ticks all the boxes from me, 5 stars! It's the perfect autumnal, winter nude shade. Great for every day use.

Also, if you're interested in my other Charlotte Tilbury reviews... Here is one gigantic haul. Here is another lipstick review on 'Kiss Chase' and 'Between the Sheets'. And last but not least, my all time favourite, 'Bitch Perfect' lipstick review.

Right, time to get offline. Hope everyone is having a lovely week! Not long till the weekend, woop woop. And, as always, you can follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog or tweet me: @zoeyoliviablog. I'm forever responding and interacting on those platforms :).

No comments:

Post a Comment