Posted on: Sunday 4 December 2016

Top 5 MAC Red Lipsticks for Pale Skin


Hi everyone, sorry that I've been a bit absent on here recently... Some of you may know (if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter) that I got married early November, and that took up most of my time! But I'm back and I'm in full blogger mode. I'm actually really excited to get back into the swing of things, and I'm really looking forward to 2017. Lots of exciting, cool things ahead...

So, I finally got round to filming my Top 5 MAC Red Lipsticks a few months ago, but I only got round to uploading it recently 'cause as you know, life gets busy sometimes...
Anyway, I own quite a lot of MAC lipsticks, in fact far too many. Especially reds. But I've narrowed it down to five of my ultimate faves. The ones I get the most wear out of.





Here are a few snaps of me wearing one of my faves, Opera. Sadly this one is limited edition. But it's very similar to Russian Red as an alternative. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed filming and editing it. These are my favourite kinds of videos to make at the moment... alongside my travel vlogs of course!

Anyway, time to get off the interwebs. Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend! 
And, as always, you can follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog or tweet me: @zoeyoliviablog. I'm forever responding and interacting on those platforms :).

No comments:

Post a Comment