Posted on: Friday 17 February 2017

Bali Honeymoon | Video Diaries Part 1


I'm really excited to share the first part of our honeymoon series. We stayed in a beautiful hotel in the jungle of Ubud, Bali. It was heavenly and we didn't do anything but relax for 3 days straight! T'was much much needed as we flew two days after the wedding and had a lot of stresses along the way... but more on that later.

I mentioned on my last post that I want to meet more creative like minded people this year. Maybe to do a collaboration or just go out to cute little cafes and share ideas and things.
Sometimes, 'the blogging life' gets a little hard when you work full-time, so I'm really interested to see how others in a similar position work and cope with it all, and well honestly, it would be nice to have some more blogging or creative buddies to hang out with.

It's really tough though, because what I've noticed in the blogger community over the years, is that if you have a 'large' following, other bloggers are more drawn to you, and that shouldn't be the case. If you find a blogger with say '500' subscribers or followers that has the same interests as you and you get on, the following number shouldn't matter. It's irrelevant in other words... People need to stop taking everyone's following so seriously, blogging is supposed to be fun after all.

So, if you have Instagram and like what I like, or maybe you want to hang out in the future? Follow me @zoeyoliviablog and leave a comment, I'll always respond :). You can also reach me on twitter: @zoeyoliviablog. Or, if you like Bloglovin', I'm kind of new to it, but follow me on there. I also have Pinterest, I'm often procrastinating and pinning my life away...  Any who, have a great Friday. It's almost the weekend, woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg