Posted on: Wednesday 22 February 2017

My holy grail Eyeliner | Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner


Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, where have you been all my life?

I have been searching for the BEST eyeliner for years upon years. And when I was researching my wedding make-up last year, this little pot of goodness kept popping up. So as you do, you decide to treat yourself. And now it's safe to say, this is my holy grail eyeliner. I use this every day without fail.

If you love a good old winged eye and have tried everything from drug store brands to high end... you've even tried the 'Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencils' and nothing seems to be lasting? Well, give this little pot a try, seriously.

It's a gel formula, which to be honest I'm not usually a fan of because you need a little brush to use with it. However, because the formula is SO good I will put in that extra bit of effort in cleaning my eyeliner brush every day just to use this. And, I don't know why I ever doubted gel formulas before, they are so good!


The eyeliner is available in thirteen shades and offers the precision of liquid liner for 12 hours. It is waterproof, as well as being sweat-and humidity resistant too. The only downside is it's pretty pricey, £19.00 for this little pot! However, that being said, it lasts AGES! I've had mine since October last year and I haven't even dented half way, and I use this every single day on my waterline, as well as doing the classic cat eye flick.

I also really like the packaging, the glass pot is very chic.

I honestly don't think I could live without this. It's perfect for doing both the cat eye flick and lining your water-line, so it's a double whammy. And, it does what it says on the tin, it lasts for 12 hours if not more.

This is seriously one of the best things I've bought in a long time. And if you love eyeliner, you have to try it! It will change your life.

Follow me @zoeyoliviablog to see what I get up to daily. You can also reach me on twitter: @zoeyoliviablog. Or, if you like Bloglovin', I'm kind of new to it but follow me on there. I also have Pinterest, I'm often procrastinating and pinning my life away... So do get in touch :). 

2 comments:


 photo copyright.jpg