Posted on: Saturday 25 February 2017

Bali Honeymoon | Video Diaries Part 2



If you're subscribed to my YouTube channel you may have seen this already, if you're not and stumbled across my blog, then hello, hola, bonjour, welcome to my little blog bubble.

Here is the second part of our honeymoon series. We had another super chilled day in Ubud, Bali before heading over to Lombok for a few nights. Whilst staying in Lombok, we visited the beautiful Gili Islands as they were super close by. Any who, I hope you enjoy the little vlog I put together.
I'm really enjoying creating travel related vlogs at the moment, so I plan on doing a few more when we fly to Copenhagen soon.

Anyway, you can watch the first part of our honeymoon series here. I'd recommend watching that one first :).

Follow me @zoeyoliviablog to see what I get up to daily, and leave a comment, I'll always respond. You can also reach me on twitter: @zoeyoliviablog. Or, if you like Bloglovin', I'm kind of new to it but follow me on there. I also have Pinterest, I'm often procrastinating and pinning my life away... So do get in touch :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg