Posted on: Sunday 26 February 2017

Neals Yard Lavender Bath Salts | A moment of calm


Ok, I've been meaning to put this review up for ages, but only just got round to doing so. So, let's talk about Neal's Yard Lavender Bath Salts shall we.

If you haven't heard of Neal's Yard, they do so many fantastic products. The products are suitable for vegans as well as being cruelty free. And their products smell absolutely incredible.
I've tried their foaming bath oils before and fell in love. This time round, I wanted to give their lavender bath salts a go.

These bath salts are great for de-stressing, they cost £14.50 for a huge tub, 350g's to be precise, and they come with a handy little scoop inside. The main ingredient is lavender oil which is known for it's relaxing and soothing properties. You often associate lavender with the older generation, but I'm a twenty something year old grandma, so that's probably why I adore the smell so much.

Any who, we all have our stressy moments in life, sometimes I get far too stressed easily. But it's all about balance and finding ways to de-stress and get back to that moment of calm. I feel like these do the trick. Perfect to use at night time to ensure you get a great night's sleep.

Follow me @zoeyoliviablog to see what I get up to daily. You can also reach me on twitter: @zoeyoliviablog. Or, if you like Bloglovin', I'm kind of new to it but follow me on there. I also have Pinterest, I'm often procrastinating and pinning my life away... So do get in touch :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg