Posted on: Friday 4 August 2017

The most Instagrammable Places to Eat in London


If there's one thing that's always on my mind, it's most likely food. Food is my one true love in life, I'm constantly thinking about what dish I'm going to devour next and I'm always on the look out for new places to try.

Most of the restaurants I go to are because I've been drooling over them on Instagram and want to nail that perfect Insta shot too. So without further a do, here are my favourite Instagrammable places to eat in London.


Sketch. Everything about this place is super cool and Instagrammable, from the space-egged toilets to the most gorgeous pink and copper interiors. Just look at those pretty pink velvet cushioned seats, I'd like to sit in one of those all day, every day please. The afternoon tea is also presented so beautifully and is so incredibly delicious, honestly the best afternoon tea I've ever had in my life!

Sketch, 9 Conduit St, Mayfair, London W1S 2XG


The Ivy Chelsea Garden.  #FoodInstagramGoals - That chocolate bombe dessert was amazeballs. 
Also, they have the most beautiful colourful flower display outside the restaurant at the moment, it's stunning and I can see why everyone wants to get that perfect outfit shot outside here.

The Ivy Chelsea Garden, 195 -197 King's Road, London SW3 5EQ




Farm Girl Cafe. The blogger hotspot. This may be a little controversial to some, but I have mixed feelings about this popular brunch spot. Yes everything looks so beautiful and is mega Instagrammable, who doesn't want a cute snap of their rose latte or a french bulldog stencilled on a matcha latte?! However, I feel that the food quality is massively hyped up. I'm glad we stopped by though.

Farm Girl Cafe, 59A Portobello Rd, London W11 3DB




Peggy Porschen. This has to be the most Instagrammed cake shop in London and it's no surprise why! It has the most gorgeous floral decor along the doorway and everything is pink - a girls dream backdrop! The cakes are also divine, do try the banoffee cupcake!

Peggy Porschen Cakes, 116 Ebury St, Belgravia, London SW1W 9QQ




Bob Bob Ricard. How beautiful are the interiors here?! I feel like I'm in a Great Gatsby movie sipping pink champagne and eating luxurious dishes. #Allthegoals.
They also have a 'press for champagne' button which is the coolest feature ever, I got a bit carried away and pressed it about twenty times, whoops. 

Bob Bob Ricard, 1 Upper James St, Soho, London W1F 9DF


A few other spots for Instagram friendly food include The Swan at Shakespeare's Globe for the Midsummer night's dreamy afternoon tea (top picture on the far left), Bread Ahead's incredible doughnuts (top picture in the middle), Mad Hatters Tea Party afternoon tea at the Sanderson (top picture on the far right), Duck & Waffle (middle row on the far left), The Breakfast Club (bottom row, far left) and bubblewrapwaffle (bottom row, far right).

Where are your favourite Instagram spots in London?

Follow me on Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog to see what I get up to daily. You can also reach me on twitter: @zoeyoliviablog. Or, if you like Bloglovin', I'm kind of new to it but follow me on there.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I don`t normally eat in Central London because the prices are ridiculous in some places. But when you want to treat yourself, I think it`s very nice to do it in a nice place which will look gorgeous in pictures:)

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% agree, London can be pretty darn expensive for food. I only tend to go to luxurious places for birthdays and anniversaries :). x

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful places indeed! I would love to go to Sketch when I visit London. It's such a cute place x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely pay it a visit - it's incredible :). Itching to go again. x

      Delete