Posted on: Thursday 18 September 2014

Canada Snaps Week 2
















































Before I begin editing part five of my vlog series, I wanted to share these snaps with you guys.

I took these during mine and Joe's second week in Canada, where we travelled from Vancouver to Banff by car. It was a super long drive (about 11 hours), so we ended up stopping overnight at this beautiful B&B in Kelowna. It was one of my favourite places we stayed at, it was homely, the room was stunning and Lynda, the lovely lady who ran it made us this gorgeous two-course breakfast in the morning.

After we devoured our blueberry pancakes, sausages and raspberry yogurts, we continued our travels to Banff.

Six hours later, we made it!
Banff was out of this world, it was honestly so beautiful. We were surrounded by lakes, wildlife and endless rows of mountains. All of it was utterly breathtaking.

Lake Louise had to be my favourite part of the whole trip. The lake's colour was a turquoise blue, something that you would see in films! We did a hike up to the top of the mountain to eat scones and drink tea, and we got to check out the awesome views.

Anyway, hope you have been enjoying my vlogs and my photographs of the land of Canada. If you've got any questions, feel free to ask away below.



No comments:

Post a Comment