Posted on: Wednesday 24 September 2014

Mini Ikea haul


Today I thought I would do something a little different. An IKEA haul, a mini one at that! 

As some may know I moved in with my partner Joe early this year and we've been obsessed with IKEA's home-ware. We have been buying bits and bobs as we go along, we've got the main items, but it's not fully complete just yet.
Anyway, last week we popped into our local branch on the busiest Sunday ever and walked away with a few items. We were actually planning on getting a desk for our living room, but they didn't have the legs we wanted, so we will be returning at a later date.

Anyway, the first item I picked up were these cute little cactus' (cactaceae), they come as a set of three and you can chose your preferred colour of plant pot. I went for the white set as I'm not really into bright colours. So white all the way. They were only £4.50 too, bargain! 



And then we move on to the plant pot holder - £1.90 and blueberry jam - £2.15. I've already got one of these plant pot holders which I actually use as a makeup brush holder, so, I decided to get another one.

I also decided to take some Swedish blueberry jam home with me, I've never tried it before but I love blueberries and I've heard nothing but great things about Swedish foods.


And then I finally got my hands on the PS 2014 Mirror - £15! I've been wanting this for ages and ages and now it's mine. Unlike other ordinary mirrors, what's great about this, is that it has little knobs poking out, which you can use for your jewellery and accessories. I'm going to put my Tatty Devine stash on there, can't wait!


And last up we have a Hemnes bedside table in white stain - £40 to match the rest of our bedroom furniture. Apologies that you can't see the whole thing but if you click the link above you can see it in full swing!

And that's everything we purchased. We shall be returning to IKEA later on in the year to get a brand spanking new desk and some other bits and bobs. So I will most possibly blog about those things when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment