Posted on: Tuesday 9 September 2014

New beginnings

I've been twiddling my thumbs for a while now debating whether to go back to using blogger and start a fresh, and so I've finally took the plunge.

As some of you may know, I have been using tumblr as my main platform, however I feel that it's not a proper blog, you know? It's a bit all over the place at the minute and I personally feel like it's a 'photograph only' kind of blog.

I originally used tumblr for my illustrations and work in progress, but as time passed I've started to use it for life-style posts, monthly highlights and what not.

Anyway, I wanted to clear my head out, and make a decision. So, I've decided to separate the two blogs. I will use tumblr exclusively for my illustration work, and this blog will be my beauty, life-style kind of blog - with a hint of fashion.


Also, I've recently started a vlog channel, which will coincide with this blog. It would be amazing if you would check it out, subscribe and if you've got the time to give me some feedback, it would be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment