Posted on: Sunday 28 September 2014

Recent buys


Earlier on in the month I purchased a few little things as I had a bit of money left over from my Canada travels.

I picked up these adorable fox socks in Primark, I can't remember how much they were exactly, but I'm going to say around the two pound mark.

I've also been on the hunt for some nice candles for our living room and bedroom and I found these gorgeous three wick candles in Sainsburys, they were £6 each in the sale, which was a total bargain. And they smell divine. I've been burning the Orchid & Sweet Coconut almost every-day since I got it.

And last but not least, I treated myself to a Banana necklace - Tatty Devine, it was £65 but I just had to have it. The Banana necklace is part of their 15th birthday collection, take a peek if you're into fun, quirky jewellery as they have some amazing pieces. I also want Cuckcoo Clock brooch and Watermelon necklace but my credit card says no.


2 comments:

  1. Those socks are so adorable. The necklace looks nice and something special. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete