Posted on: Wednesday 17 September 2014

Canada Snaps Week 1

























As you may know I recently went to Canada for two weeks with my boyfriend Joe. I was adventuring around by myself for the first week as Joe was working at a conference called SIGGRAPH. And so, here are some of my snaps that I wanted to share.
My daily routine varied, some days I would go out and explore the majority of Vancouver, the likes of Gastown, Chinatown, Stanley park, and Seawall, as well as checking out quirky cafes and coffee shops that had high ratings on TripAdvisor. And other days I would either chill at the hotel or do some cheeky shopping! Hashtag, feeling spendy.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed looking at my snaps! I will be posting week two's snaps very soon. Which include road tripping to Banff, beautiful lakes and glorious foods! Until then, have a great Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment