Posted on: Sunday 21 September 2014

Canada Vlog Part 4


If you haven't seen already, I uploaded part four of my Canada Vlog series on YouTube last week. 

Joe had officially finished his work trip (SIGGRAPH), which meant we had to move hotels. We stayed at The Best Western in North Vancouver. Whilst staying in this area we went to Grouse Mountain and did mountain zip-lining! It was so foggy that we could barely see anything, but what an experience it was!


The following morning, we begun our road trip! Vancouver to Kelowna, which was a four and a half hour drive. To us, this was an obscene amount of driving compared to what we normally do in the UK. But we did it and it wasn't as scary as we thought!




We arrived safe and sound in Kelowna and stayed at this beautiful bed and breakfast called Yellow Rose. Lynda and Paul our hosts were fab, they made us feel very welcome and they made us a gorgeous two-course breakfast the following morning.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed part 4 of my Candian Vlog series. I'm really enjoying the editing process and sharing what I got up with my friends, family and the internet world.

Oh, and just to let you guys know that Part 5 has just gone up today and I will blog about it tomorrow evening when I get home from work. Until then, bye guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment