Posted on: Saturday 18 October 2014

A Tatty Devine Wishlist



It's no secret that I love Tatty Devine. I have quite the impressive collection with over forty pieces that I have collected over the years. But, I still want more, what can I say, I just can't help myself!

1. Lobster GIANT Necklace in Black. I've been wanting one of these since forever and they do creep up in price every year which is very sad, but they are very beautiful. I've actually got two smaller lobster's in black and in glittery red, so it would be nice to have a mother figure for them. 

2. Tiger Necklace. This is such a great staple piece and I absolutely love the colours of this. I would very much like this little tiger in my life!

3. The Moth Necklace. This isn't a usual typical 'Tatty Devine' necklace, it's made out of birch wood and features a digital print on the body. I always find their wooden pieces more intricate and they have a lovely vintage-y feel to them.

4. Keep It Safe Earrings. These earrings are a collaboration with the illustrator Rob Ryan. Aren't they gorgeous? They are made in sterling sliver and I would love them to be a part of my forever growing collection.

5. Swallow Triple Necklace in black. If you know me in person, I am a huge bird lover. And, I can't believe I don't own this already! It's a lovely little swallow necklace, which would also match my tattoo nicely.

6. Butterfly NecklaceThis is one of Tatty's newest releases. They have one slightly larger than this too, but I prefer the smaller one I think. This would be perfect for Autumn and matched with a wooly knit.

7. Forever Love Forever ring. Another brilliant Tatty Devine and Rob Ryan collaborationI don't know why this isn't in my life already? Please come home to me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment