Posted on: Friday 10 October 2014

Mini Tiger & Beauty Haul





I popped in to my local Tiger last week and got a few things.  Firstly I spotted these modern copper frames, they were £4 each. I think I'm going to put artist's work in them, or I may buy some prints from Etsy. I had a little browse on their website and I'm thinking this one? Or this? Or even this one? Ah, so many to chose from!

I also picked up two cards. I've got a few birthday's coming up and it's always handy to have some in the house! I'm really liking the the granny one - I might actually give this to my mum on her birthday... Ssh, don't tell her




As well as my little Tiger splurge, I needed a few beauty items as I ran out of bubble-bath and toner at the same time *panic mode*! I ended up running to town to pick up the Wild Argan Oil Bubble Bath, which was £8 from The Body Shop.
I've never actually tried their bubble bath's before, or even their Argan Oil range, but this was really comforting and smells lovely and rich. However, I do think £8 is a little pricey for such a small bottle. 

As well as the much needed bubble bath, I needed a new toner. I normally get Origin's United State, but they had ran out in John Lewis. So, the lady recommended the Make A Difference Plus+ toner. I've used it a few times and it is very gentle and soothing on the skin. But, I'm still yet to decide if this one is better than United State. I shall report back at a later date.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this little haul. And, hope everyone has a lovely evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment